Windows 200 Professional SP4, STOP Error 0x000000D1, DRIVE..

Using Windows 2000 Professional SP4. I had STOP Error 0x000000D1,
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, which is not listed among the other STOP Error
messages in "The Getting Started online book" in Windows 2000 Professional
"Help."
Can someone send me the explanation that is not among the other explanations
in the list of other STOP Errors? Thank you. You can reach me at
nathansokalATcompuserveDOTcomANDnoMORE
--
Nathan Sokal

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/ddtools/hh/ddtools/BCCodes_e1451c63-6de1-40a8-8c2f-155dcea62cf5.xml.asp