"3cmlink.exe has created errors"

Whenever i'm on the internet I get a message "3cmlink.exe has created errors
and will be closed by windows" I am not able to sign on or off the internet
afterwards, and cannot surf. I have been told it's my modem. (I have a US
Robotics 56K modem if so)

please help
1 answer Last reply
More about 3cmlink created errors

    These may help.

    http://www.usr.com/support/doc-popup-template.asp?url=faqs/analog/3cmlink.html
    http://www.usr.com/support/s-main-menu.asp

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Window's_geek" wrote:
    | Whenever i'm on the internet I get a message "3cmlink.exe has created
    errors
    | and will be closed by windows" I am not able to sign on or off the
    internet
    | afterwards, and cannot surf. I have been told it's my modem. (I have a US
    | Robotics 56K modem if so)
    |
    | please help

Modem Microsoft Internet Windows