Introduction

Evan

Yet another great sugestion! An intro!

I've been playing neopets for a number of years, off and on. I play untill
I get sick of it, wait a while, and continue. I have two pets, and I used
to have a petpet but I sold it. I am 18,000 away from a million neopoints,
but Im in the sick of it stage. I once had an impressive card collection,
but I sold most of those too. My favorite game is Trouble at the Neopian
Bank(?), especialy when it's the game of the day with double points :)

Brother Evan

Hello, nice to meet you Evan.
I am bodcat1 on here, but stephanier1975 online. I have been playing over a
year if you count how long I played on my daughters account, since Halloween
on my own.
I passed the 1 Mil mark a few months ago, but thats because I am an addict
LOL!
I have 4 pets, each with a petpet (OK, so I still need to find the perfect
match for Little LooLoo Blue) and a petpet gallery as well as 3 other
galleries.
Looking forward to seeing you around.
S.

"Evan" <musselman@voyager.net> wrote in message
> Yet another great sugestion! An intro!
>
> I've been playing neopets for a number of years, off and on. I play
> untill I get sick of it, wait a while, and continue. I have two pets, and
> I used to have a petpet but I sold it. I am 18,000 away from a million
> neopoints, but Im in the sick of it stage. I once had an impressive card
> collection, but I sold most of those too. My favorite game is Trouble at
> the Neopian Bank(?), especialy when it's the game of the day with double
> points :)
>
> Brother Evan

Welcome to the group :)

"Evan" <musselman@voyager.net> wrote in message
> Yet another great sugestion! An intro!
>
> I've been playing neopets for a number of years, off and on. I play
> untill I get sick of it, wait a while, and continue. I have two pets, and
> I used to have a petpet but I sold it. I am 18,000 away from a million
> neopoints, but Im in the sick of it stage. I once had an impressive card
> collection, but I sold most of those too. My favorite game is Trouble at
> the Neopian Bank(?), especialy when it's the game of the day with double
> points :)
>
> Brother Evan

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Evan [musselman@voyager.net] said
> Yet another great sugestion! An intro!
>
> I've been playing neopets for a number of years, off and on. I play untill
> I get sick of it, wait a while, and continue. I have two pets, and I used
> to have a petpet but I sold it. I am 18,000 away from a million neopoints,
> but Im in the sick of it stage. I once had an impressive card collection,
> but I sold most of those too. My favorite game is Trouble at the Neopian
> Bank(?), especialy when it's the game of the day with double points :)
>
> Brother Evan

Hullo. :)

Stacey

what is this a new game i dont know about?

stacey wrote:

> what is this a new game i dont know about?
> "Evan" <musselman@voyager.net> wrote in message
> My favorite game is Trouble at the Neopian
> > Bank(?)
> > Brother Evan

http://www.neopets.com/games/nationalneo.phtml

Helena

"Evan" <musselman@voyager.net> wrote in message
> Yet another great sugestion! An intro!
>
> I've been playing neopets for a number of years, off and on. I play
> untill I get sick of it, wait a while, and continue. I have two pets, and
> I used to have a petpet but I sold it. I am 18,000 away from a million
> neopoints, but Im in the sick of it stage. I once had an impressive card
> collection, but I sold most of those too. My favorite game is Trouble at
> the Neopian Bank(?), especialy when it's the game of the day with double
> points :)

Hi! I like that game too, but I am not as good at it as I would like. And
you know that they have changed the rules for the Game of the Day so that we
can earn 2k each game from them, right? This is great if you are any good at
them. Have you tried the World Challenges yet? It is in Neopia Central, so
I suppose the Map Pieces are kind of cheap to sell, but if you are good it
might put you over the 1 Mill mark and even on your way to your second. And
it's a new challenge.

Do you have a goal to save up your NP for? My first mill took me a while,
then I decided to get two mill for the Faerie Queen Doll (I 'lost' her) out
of the Hidden Tower for two avatars. The second mill went by in half the
time, maybe even a quarter. If you have a goal, it seems like it's isn't as
hard as when you are just stuffing NP away, and making the NP is even more
fun.

I find there is so much to do I don't have time for it all. When I am bored
of games there is restocking my shop, when that's boring there is looking up
stuff to save, finding avatars and Battledome Challengers, remembering to
train my battle pet. I don't have enough time uninterupted (an hour each)
for daytime challenges, but when my girl sleeps I can.

I still haven't tried the "Make your own lookup, change this or that" HTML
stuff, or the Stock Market.

But there are still times that I just look at the clock ticking and thinking
there has to be something I should be doing (housework usually LOL).

Good Luck

daramark