Why does printing require administrator authority?

Please help,
I want to use my Windows 2000 pro system without my id having administrator
authority. Unfortunately my system will not print with any other authority.
Why does printing require administrator authority and how can I fix this?
Thanks,
Robert

Robert,

Will not print or will not configure new printers?? Take a look at the
printer objects and make sure that the specific users that you want to be
able to print have rights to do this... Same thing goes of these are
network printers sending to a remote queue.

--
Ryan Hanisco
MCSE, MCDBA