October 16, 2010 11:28:39 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZFcDGpL4U&feature=sub

Very interesting and well worth a watch

More about : education

November 7, 2010 10:49:27 PM

samlky said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZFcDGpL4U&feature=sub

Very interesting and well worth a watch

Good video, great points, and as much as I would like to reform education, I am a realist.

Good luck to all those that try, I am gonna try to meet state standards so that I can have a job :( 
November 15, 2010 2:19:42 AM

Unfortunately, the biggest thing ham-stringing public education in the U.S. is the NEA.
Related resources
November 15, 2010 5:22:33 AM

nice one.
December 7, 2010 12:04:40 AM

def believe that our education is old fashioned and out of date
December 22, 2010 7:36:16 PM

Hey, you can't have this job since you didn't spend all this money on this degree. What? Your work experience says you are qualified? You have certs? Ok. But you still didn't pay a large amount of money for this piece of paper that doesn't have anything to do with your job.

Sorry, you're not qualified for the job.

News flash:

Lots of jobs out there. Not enough qualified candidates.

Update:
Lots of qualified candidates, lots of unqualified people trying to determine people who are qualified.
December 23, 2010 8:34:13 PM

There was an Ig Nobel award given out this past year that touches on what you are talking about. Basically if you assume that a hierarchical workplace promotes people who do well at their job, and that different rungs on the corporate ladder often require different skill sets from lower tier rungs, you end up promoting people until they reach a job at which they are incompetent, where they will remain. They suggest that promoting randomly would work more effectively,

http://arxiv.org/abs/0907.0455

June 27, 2011 10:59:15 AM

Hi there,

I'm John from United States, I'm a newbie here.

This forum site looks great. I'm looking forward to establish a good relationship with you and have an exchange of ideas and information.

We all know that English language is a universal language for written and verbal communication. You know how really important it is to use and learn English either oral or verbal. And like the majority of you here, I do always think and use of efficient and effective way how can I make my English perfect.

Nice to meet all of you guys.

Thanks,
John:D 
July 7, 2011 1:03:41 PM

Thanks for sharing this information.I will definitely pass it on to my friends as well!

July 18, 2011 11:08:10 AM

Education is very important for everything. Without any education we can't do anything. Education is important to know the things properly.
August 1, 2011 10:32:12 AM

Education is very important t have. With the education we can learn the things. If we have education then we can do anything. So education is very important for all the people.
August 12, 2011 2:51:25 AM

I'm not sure how my post got into this thread. I removed it because it made no sense relative to the thread.
!