FS: JAWBONE HEADSETS - DISCOUNT SALE - on E-BAY

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
December 4, 2004 12:36:26 PM

Get your brand new, cutting edge JAWBONE noise canceling headset on
sale at a special discount promotion.

Voted in this month's issue of Fortune Magazine as one of the "Best
Products of the Year" 2004 (12/01/2004)
CNET.com "Editor's Choice Award Winner 2004" (11/22/2004)

Get it at....

JAWBONE Headset for Motorola Mobile Phones

JAWBONE Headset for Nokia Mobile Phones

JAWBONE Headset for Sony Ericsson Mobile Phones

Any questions, kindly contact me via my E-Bay Handle (not this e-mail
address).

Thank you!

Susan
Anonymous
December 4, 2004 12:36:27 PM

Go to hell spammer!
I'd buy it if it where wireless via bluetooth :)

> Get your brand new, cutting edge JAWBONE noise canceling headset on
> sale at a special discount promotion.
>
> Voted in this month's issue of Fortune Magazine as one of the "Best
> Products of the Year" 2004 (12/01/2004)
> CNET.com "Editor's Choice Award Winner 2004" (11/22/2004)
>
> Get it at....
>
> JAWBONE Headset for Motorola Mobile Phones
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
>
> JAWBONE Headset for Nokia Mobile Phones
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
>
> JAWBONE Headset for Sony Ericsson Mobile Phones
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
>
> Any questions, kindly contact me via my E-Bay Handle (not this e-mail
> address).
>
> Thank you!
>
> Susan
Anonymous
December 4, 2004 4:05:39 PM

In article <e813r01pr52brls3bclcevpvu5bakub5s9@4ax.com>,
SusanW <millensys@verizon.net> wrote:

> Get your brand new, cutting edge JAWBONE noise canceling headset on
> sale at a special discount promotion.
>
> Voted in this month's issue of Fortune Magazine as one of the "Best
> Products of the Year" 2004 (12/01/2004)
> CNET.com "Editor's Choice Award Winner 2004" (11/22/2004)
>
> Get it at....
>
> JAWBONE Headset for Motorola Mobile Phones
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
> d=1
>
> JAWBONE Headset for Nokia Mobile Phones
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
> d=1
>
> JAWBONE Headset for Sony Ericsson Mobile Phones
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
> d=1
>
> Any questions, kindly contact me via my E-Bay Handle (not this e-mail
> address).
>
> Thank you!
>
> Susan

How does Navas allow this crass commercial post?
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
December 4, 2004 7:25:00 PM

In <jzwick3-11074B.07053904122004@news1.east.earthlink.net> on Sat, 04 Dec
2004 13:05:39 GMT, Jack Zwick <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote:

>How does Navas allow this crass commercial post?

The newsgroup is unmoderated.

December 8, 2004 12:15:19 PM

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 09:36:26 GMT, SusanW <millensys@verizon.net>
wrote:

>Get your brand new, cutting edge JAWBONE noise canceling headset on
>sale at a special discount promotion.

Pah! You're so behind the times. Get back to me when your "cutting
edge" product comes in a Bluetooth version.

--
Friends don't let friends shop at Best Buy *or* become Verizon customers.
!