My Nest Cam

My Nest Cam is now online in the time for bird breeding session in UK!

To view more, check out http://www.hypertony.co.uk/nestcam

Comments?

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!

does it use a lot of your bandwidth each month? I'm new to this webcam
business having just bought two cheap cams.

"marskeonline.com" <info@marskeonline.com> wrote in message
> does it use a lot of your bandwidth each month? I'm new to this webcam
> business having just bought two cheap cams.

It depends how many visitor visits the page and the webcam settings. I'm
outputting at around 20fps and it's based on 320x240 which is small.

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!
Open mouth, insert foot, echo internationally.