Hello. I have a problem when I startup windows. I have Windows XP
I downloaded two convert-programs yesterday and delete then later after
using them. When I start up windows now the folder "Program" pop-up. Does
anyone know how I can fix the problem?

go to run, type msconfig and check what is in your startup-list

"Fredrik76" wrote:

> Hello. I have a problem when I startup windows. I have Windows XP
> I downloaded two convert-programs yesterday and delete then later after
> using them. When I start up windows now the folder "Program" pop-up. Does
> anyone know how I can fix the problem?

Yes, I have done that. Can it be a file someweare in the folder who not has
been deleted?

"Peter Lenvain" wrote:

> go to run, type msconfig and check what is in your startup-list
>

> "Fredrik76" wrote:
>
> > Hello. I have a problem when I startup windows. I have Windows XP
> > I downloaded two convert-programs yesterday and delete then later after
> > using them. When I start up windows now the folder "Program" pop-up. Does
> > anyone know how I can fix the problem?

The problem is away now.
I reset the system who it was three day ago. So now is the problem away.
Thanks for the replyes.