Slow boot after Ghost

babbler

Hello all,

We have a Windows 2000 (SP3) machine which starts up fine with no delays.
This workstation was then Ghosted onto another IDENTICAL machine and when
starting up takes a lot longer than the original.

Any ideas what could cause this?Also, how do we find out where it is hanging
(it does so wice when the progress bar comes up on the Windows splash screen).

Thanks in advance for all help.

Id really appreciate it someone could post a solution to this problem
Regards, Siggi

Id really appreciate it someone could post a solution to this problem