Outdoor webcam (wireless ethernet) required- is there such..

Hi,

Is there such a camera with wireless Ethernet connection and software
built in if possible (either FTP or even better streaming to the
server)?
240V is fine and hotspots are all over the place but we can't mount a
Cat5 cable onto the roof anymore.
The camera should deal with 45°C in full sun (lowest temperature ever is
14°C).

I would appreciate any information.

Cheers
Gerhard

--

Looking for a dream wedding?
http://www.palmcoveweddings.com/

    Gerhard Beulke wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there such a camera with wireless Ethernet connection and software
    > built in if possible (either FTP or even better streaming to the
    > server)?
    > 240V is fine and hotspots are all over the place but we can't mount a
    > Cat5 cable onto the roof anymore.
    > The camera should deal with 45°C in full sun (lowest temperature ever is
    > 14°C).
    >
    > I would appreciate any information.
    >
    > Cheers
    > Gerhard

    try this one:
    D-Link DCS-1000W Wireless Internet Camera

    In article <4215dd26@dnews.tpgi.com.au>, relique_50@yahoo.com.au says...
    > D-Link DCS-1000W Wireless Internet Camera

    Thanks Kim but I don't think a FTP server is built in?

    Gerhard Beulke wrote:

    > In article <4215dd26@dnews.tpgi.com.au>, relique_50@yahoo.com.au says...
    >> D-Link DCS-1000W Wireless Internet Camera
    >
    > Thanks Kim but I don't think a FTP server is built in?

    Try the 2000+ or 3220G. Should do everything the 1000W does and have FTP
    support, at least according to the spec sheet.

    --
    --John
    to email, dial "usenet" and validate

    "Gerhard Beulke" <palmcove@email.com> wrote in message
    > In article <4215dd26@dnews.tpgi.com.au>, relique_50@yahoo.com.au says...
    > > D-Link DCS-1000W Wireless Internet Camera
    >
    > Thanks Kim but I don't think a FTP server is built in?

    DCS 1000 has a HTTP server built in.
    Also has an internal FTP upload client with internal programming to auto
    login & upload to any ftp server with various scheduling methods. <a
    href="http://support.dlink.com/emulators/dcs1000/"
    title="dcs1000configs">internal configs here</a>
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam (More info?)

    check out pearl.de
    Best.-Nr.: PE-5587-902

    best regards

    jens

Webcams Wireless Ethernet Card Peripherals