acer n 30(windows mobile 2003)

March 20, 2005 1:19:36 AM

Hi everyone.i bought an acer n30 with windows mobile 2003 (pocket computer)
..And the guy in the shop told me i could change the language from German to
English.But sofar i haven't had any luck.I have called Acer and they cant
really help.Is it possible to change the language or should i try to return
it n oder an English version?If anyone please has any advice for me.it
would be appreciated.

March 20, 2005 2:00:29 PM

You cannot change the language. It is a licensing problem. You have bought
your device with a license for a German OS.

The salesman either did not know what he was saying, or worse than that,
wanted to sell whatever it takes.

If I were you I would take the device back to the shop and get a refund, and
then go and buy somewhere else a device with English OS.

Helio Diamant - MS-MVP/Mobile Devices
Editor-in-Chief
Pocket PC Freak - The Hebrew Pocket PC site
http://www.pocketpcfreak.com
"max alexial via PocketPCJunkies.com" <forum@PocketPCJunkies.com> wrote in
message news:5924f48bc79f43899c188997e43ec55f@PocketPCJunkies.com...