I have a similar problem to Mark Williams- however the opposite way round-
everything seems to have gotton smaller - i accidently dropped a closed
bottle of water on my keyboard and everything shrunk. Nothing in the display
settings seems to have changed, but documents and icons seems to all have got
smaller? I have no idea how it happened but would like to fix it!!

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Did you try a different keyboard? You cold have broken something that is
causing the problem.

"Laura B" <Laura B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a similar problem to Mark Williams- however the opposite way round-
> everything seems to have gotton smaller - i accidently dropped a closed
> bottle of water on my keyboard and everything shrunk. Nothing in the
> display
> settings seems to have changed, but documents and icons seems to all have
> got
> smaller? I have no idea how it happened but would like to fix it!!

"Laura B" <Laura B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have a similar problem to Mark Williams- however the opposite way round-
>everything seems to have gotton smaller - i accidently dropped a closed
>bottle of water on my keyboard and everything shrunk. Nothing in the display
>settings seems to have changed, but documents and icons seems to all have got
>smaller? I have no idea how it happened but would like to fix it!!

Try this: "How to Restore the Operating System to a Previous State in
Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306084).

--
(tm)