Users Recycler???

All my users have a hidden 'recycler folder' in their My Documents that
neither I or them can see, how can I use\view\delete it.

Maybe a policy to set 'delete items in recycler older than 7 days' or
something?

Is that possible?

You can set your setting to show hidden files & folders.

Open any folder, click TOOLS menu, FOLDER OPTIONS, move to the VIEW tab,
change to SHOW HIDDEn FILES & FOLDERS, click APPLY & then click OK

Now, your Desktop... will refresh & you will be able to see those recyclers,
local setting folder...

I hope this helps