Inexpensive webcam

Hi, I want to buy a couple of unexpensive webcams just to use with
Messenger. I wouldn't like to spend more than 30 euro ($40), if less
better. I know, I've already read that you can't get a good webcam for
that money. However, I don't need good quality video or clean steady
pics, just something where I can see and recognize the person on the
other side when chatting at home. Is this possible?

If so, I had thought on getting the Philips Webcam 820, basing on good
reviews of the superior models. I can get it for 28 euro ($36.5). The
next model, the 830, is 57 euro ($74.5), and I really don't like the
idea of spending that much, having to buy two of them.

What do you think?

Thanks for your help.

Aside from the Philips Webcam 820, I can get at a good price the
Labtec Webcam Pro and the Logitech Quickcam Express Plus. Any advice?

BTW, I'm from Spain.

Thanks.

In news:96644938.0502181019.6a06add4@posting.google.com,
KikeG <kikeg@arrakis.es> the stupid moronic freak from an alien planet where
his/her mother was a universal whore, wrote:

in the uk we have a shop called argos..... they do two webcams for less than
30 uk pounds...

dont know where yu are in the world so.....

regards slayer

> Hi, I want to buy a couple of unexpensive webcams just to use with
> Messenger. I wouldn't like to spend more than 30 euro ($40), if less
> better. I know, I've already read that you can't get a good webcam for
> that money. However, I don't need good quality video or clean steady
> pics, just something where I can see and recognize the person on the
> other side when chatting at home. Is this possible?
>
> If so, I had thought on getting the Philips Webcam 820, basing on good
> reviews of the superior models. I can get it for 28 euro ($36.5). The
> next model, the 830, is 57 euro ($74.5), and I really don't like the
> idea of spending that much, having to buy two of them.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Thanks for your help.

if you pay a little more, u can get yourself a better webcam.