cannot see system properties or display properties

Sandy

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2002

My OS is windows 2000 server with sp4.

when i right click on My computer and select properties,nothing happens,i
cant get system properties. same with desktop also when i right click on
desktop and select properties nothing happens.

Please help.

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi, I have the same problem. Have you had any luck finding a resolution?

Thanks,