Anyone have a hyperthreading processor and run generals?

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

For me it freezes, I have to have hyperthreading turned off if I want
to play this game. I was wondering if this happens to everyone or just
me. It will freeze like 5-10 minutes into the game.

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

Working fine here.

--
Phil