reg678.dll

When I restart my computer I get an error message that says: error loading
reg678.dll This specific module could not be found. I've done a search on
this file and no such file is found. Can someone tell me the importance of
this file and how I may have lost it on my computer. Also, can it be
re-installed and if so, how. Thanks for your info and help.

This is spyware. Search in the registry for that file name backup the reg entry when found then remove it.

--
George Hester
_________________________________
"D W" <D W@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0D51B039-41CD-4678-8264-561B4DFF6979@microsoft.com...
> When I restart my computer I get an error message that says: error loading
> reg678.dll This specific module could not be found. I've done a search on
> this file and no such file is found. Can someone tell me the importance of
> this file and how I may have lost it on my computer. Also, can it be
> re-installed and if so, how. Thanks for your info and help.

Please reply here.

--
George Hester