Event ID: 8032
Date: 3/18/2005
Time: 6:01:03 PM
User: N/A
Computer: Excahnge Server
The browser service has failed to retrieve the backup list too many times on
transport \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{X}. The backup browser is stopping.

I have looked on my DCs and see that the File and Print services are turned
on. According the MS KB article this is my problem.

Any ideas... Thanks.

Windows NT Server Resource Kit
Chapter 3 - Windows NT Browser Service

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windowsnt/4/server/reskit/en-us/net/chptr3.mspx