MS CRM problem

Is there any specific MS CRM administrators mailing list you know?
Any useful link is appreciated.

Tamas

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-MS-CRM-problem-ftopict349187.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1099154

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:3_1099154_a6b6e243c6d3664ef2ed14fda843ed40@windowsforumz.com,
tamas_m <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> had this to say:

> Is there any specific MS CRM administrators mailing list you know?
> Any useful link is appreciated.
>
> Tamas

Something like this?

http://groups.ittoolbox.com/g/Microsoft/MS-CRM-L.asp

Galen

"galennews" wrote:
> In
> tamas_m <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> had this to say:

> > Is there any specific MS CRM administrators mailing list you
> know?
> > Any useful link is appreciated.
> >
> > Tamas
>
> Something like this?
>
> http://groups.ittoolbox.com/g/Microsoft/MS-CRM-L.asp
>
> Galen
> --
> Signature changed for a moment of silence.
> Rest well Alex and we'll see you on the other side.

thanks a lot.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-MS-CRM-problem-ftopict349187.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1106146

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:3_1106146_b3f37a583167aa4ae30b4600c5a8de5e@windowsforumz.com,
tamas_m <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> had this to say:

> thanks a lot.

Not a problem. Feel free to post back with any additional questions you may
have in the future of if you should find that site unsatisfactory.

Galen