Possible NP Millionare

Evan

I just may have a million NP's today! It all depends on if and when.
Shops. They are fun to check out arn't they? Some of them have really good
deals... like... when somone sells something for tousands less. I love
that! I don't like the people who put their prices above the "common
price." I like to find something cheep enough to price it below common
cost, but still make profit. Between finding a price and restocking... I
don't like to maintain my shop. I just sell a little at a time. How do all
you big shop owners do it?

--
Hide and Seek Count To Ten
Stand Behind That Tree

"Evan" <musselman@voyager.net> wrote in message
>I just may have a million NP's today!

Congrats!

>Between finding a price and restocking... I don't like to maintain my shop.
>I just sell a little at a time. How do all you big shop owners do it?

I have often wondered that. My shop isn't big, and it gives me nightmares
sometimes. Like right now I have 19 spaces to fill, but the good part is
that tomorrow is 1/2 price day. YAY! I keep missing most of 1/2 price day,
but I am determined to find some stuff tomorrow.

daramark

> you big shop owners do it?

When I used to do it, I knew the selling prices for the things I generally
carried. Like at the time Green Apples sold in other people's shops for
around 50np. Because my shop was huge, I could sell them for 200 np For
argument's sake, and the fact that my cat wants me to pat her and not type,
I knew that for bananas and grapes and what not. So when shopping for G.A.
I could easily tell if they had other deals. I bought out lots of smaller
shops. Id try to do it before anything sold out too, to reduce pricing
time. It was a real PITA back before the quick stock option. It was also a
major pain dealing with people who wanted me to lower my prices. I
considered my store a "convenience" store since it was (is) in the
marketplace. You pay for the convenience of being able to find it with out
the wizard (so why green apples sold I have no idea) that and my prices were
designed to sell, but not sell out (for the pricing reason)

but that was before the great green apple shortage. I have no idea what
things go for now, so occasionally I'll shop then reprice, which takes way
longer than shopping ever could.

Since I have little interest in Neo these days (mostly just an avie and
fishing hunter) I haven't restocked in an age. Im sure my shop is full of
unpriced omelets, jellies, scratch cards, and fish... and now the mcd's
plushies ;D

Latest posts