Missing Template?

I know I'm not losing my mind here, but it seems like my Internet Explorer
Maintenance Tab is missing.

I go into Group Policy Management, and I'm able to see it, it tells me what
my default homepage I've set to.

But when I go to edit that policy, it's not listed!

Does anyone know how I can retrive it back?

Buggin`
2 answers Last reply
More about missing template

    Maintenance tab? Are you talking about the general tab? Do you have any
    anti-spyware software installed? If so, run it. If not, get some and run
    it.

    Ray at work

    "BugginOuT" <BugginOuT@optonline.net> wrote in message
    > I know I'm not losing my mind here, but it seems like my Internet Explorer
    > Maintenance Tab is missing.
    >
    > I go into Group Policy Management, and I'm able to see it, it tells me
    what
    > my default homepage I've set to.
    >
    > But when I go to edit that policy, it's not listed!
    >
    > Does anyone know how I can retrive it back?
    >
    > Buggin`

    Opps,

    Posted in the wrong forum.

    Sorry.

    message news:eqWGs4VMFHA.1308@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    > Maintenance tab? Are you talking about the general tab? Do you have any
    > anti-spyware software installed? If so, run it. If not, get some and run
    > it.
    >
    > Ray at work
    >
    > "BugginOuT" <BugginOuT@optonline.net> wrote in message
    >> I know I'm not losing my mind here, but it seems like my Internet
    >> Explorer
    >> Maintenance Tab is missing.
    >>
    >> I go into Group Policy Management, and I'm able to see it, it tells me
    > what
    >> my default homepage I've set to.
    >>
    >> But when I go to edit that policy, it's not listed!
    >>
    >> Does anyone know how I can retrive it back?
    >>
    >> Buggin`

Policy Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows