ASUS P5W DH DELUXE

danediz

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2006
thinking of upgrading to this mother board. I currently have a P5B deluxe but think this might be a better idea for not that much more money? I hear the onboard sound actually works also... what do you guys think?

danediz

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2006
anyone?

thinking of upgrading to this mother board. I currently have a P5B deluxe but think this might be a better idea for not that much more money? I hear the onboard sound actually works also... what do you guys think?

HUSTLER

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2006
why do you wanna upgrade? Are you having any problems with the current one? I have never used the on-board audio since the soundblasters(along with the klipsch promedia ultra 5.1) have always been awsome for my taste.

I have the P5B Delux too and so far, everything seems fine.

danediz

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2006
well it seemed that it might be a better gaming motherboard... i do have a decent sound card but i really wish the onboard sound was better... mine seems to be defective. The thing is i can return the P5B and get the P5W DH.

why do you wanna upgrade? Are you having any problems with the current one? I have never used the on-board audio since the soundblasters(along with the klipsch promedia ultra 5.1) have always been awsome for my taste.

I have the P5B Delux too and so far, everything seems fine.

danediz

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2006
THE P5B has sound problems... the P5W H doesnt... of course none are great but I hear the P5W H at least is stable.

True, but if he doesnt need them already he wont use them in the future...