Windows Task Scheduler

Hi,

I had trouble running a scheduled task on a domain controller(AD) using a
domain user account. However I am able to run it using a domain admin
account. Anybody would care to share with me why is that so? I do not have
that problem runnnig schedule task on member server.

Regards

Scheduled Tasks|Advanced|View Log may provide some details. You may need to
add the user/ group 'logon as batch job' rights. Control Panel|Admin
Tools|Local Security Policy\Local Policies\User Rights Assignments
"Log on as a batch job"

Remember that if it involves network resources to make sure the user account
has permissions to the resources and also use UNC paths as mapped drives
won't exist when no one is logged on.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Terence" wrote:
| Hi,
|
| I had trouble running a scheduled task on a domain controller(AD) using a
| domain user account. However I am able to run it using a domain admin
| account. Anybody would care to share with me why is that so? I do not have
| that problem runnnig schedule task on member server.
|
| Regards

TRENDING THREADS