ultimate build have questions

platinumvartan33

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2006
Hi this is not the first pc i build but i have 6k(willing to go overif a big diffrence in performance) to build a pc. So i have some quistions. i wanna have it a dual gtx setup. i know all the brands perform the same but whats the best one for warranty or drivers. i think i want the 680i but i herd it has problems would this be fixed by drivers or this is a hardware issue. im not sure of psu but prefer modular and i want 4 gigs of ram for vista i think dominator is the best correct? and hard drives i have no idea. i like the thermeltake armor 430 oris there something better. i want it as silent as possible so i should go with liquid cooling? should i buy a kit or build it i have no idea either way for watercooling never done it. and for the cpu i know the x6800 performs faster but i was wondering if i get the quad core one and overclock it to 3.00 ghz would it do better?

any help would be appreciated and please help me out
ty in advance :?:

skyguy

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2006
For that kind of cash, at least get a better case than the 900. Meh, what a bad choice.

Get a sexy Silverstone Temjin TJ-09 or Lian-Li case and go liquid cooling for the prestige factor. If wanna go air cooling, at least get something better than a Big Typhoon. Please.

And get some nice speakers and headset. And if you have any money left over, I'll send you my address ;)