2003 Server hangs when using "tsshutdn /reboot"

I am managing av Windows 2003 Terminal Server farm where I often get the
following message when running the "tsshutdn /reboot" command - "Remote
Logins are currently disabled". The server hangs and I am forced to go to
the console of the server to continue the reboot by pressing OK. I have read
an article - 842506 - that refers to this problem we are experiencing and
that there is a hotfix that can be applied to correct the problem. Where can
I obtain this hotfix? I am running Windows Server 2003, 32-bit edition.

Under Resolution:

Contact Microsoft Product Support Services to obtain the free hotfix

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"soloit" wrote:
|I am managing av Windows 2003 Terminal Server farm where I often get the
| following message when running the "tsshutdn /reboot" command - "Remote
| Logins are currently disabled". The server hangs and I am forced to go to
| the console of the server to continue the reboot by pressing OK. I have
read
| an article - 842506 - that refers to this problem we are experiencing and
| that there is a hotfix that can be applied to correct the problem. Where
can
| I obtain this hotfix? I am running Windows Server 2003, 32-bit edition.

Use the Windows 2003 forum & not the Windows 2000 General one.