repairing toys question

unkn2232324

Hello all,
quick question on repairing toys....How does one do it???
I won a Broken Bag of Neopoints from the fishing hole...it suggests there is
a way to fix it in its description.
Thanks ,
G (slobnoster)

I dont think you can repair that one.
But if you can its a toy repair shop at the top of terror mountain

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> "G" <gsorell@charter.net> wrote in message
>> Hello all,
>> quick question on repairing toys....How does one do it???
>> I won a Broken Bag of Neopoints from the fishing hole...it suggests there
>> is a way to fix it in its description.
>> Thanks ,
>> G (slobnoster)
>I dont think you can repair that one.
> But if you can its a toy repair shop at the top of terror mountain

Yes they can be repaired at the Toy Repair Shop on Terror Mountain. And you
get random amounts of NP. And if you haven't fixed a toy yet you also get
the Avatar.

daramark

bodcat1 wrote:
> I dont think you can repair that one.
> But if you can its a toy repair shop at the top of terror mountain
>

> "G" <gsorell@charter.net> wrote in message
>
>>Hello all,
>>quick question on repairing toys....How does one do it???
>>I won a Broken Bag of Neopoints from the fishing hole...it suggests there
>>is a way to fix it in its description.
>>Thanks ,
>>G (slobnoster)

and it will get repaired there. sometimes the repairman will do it for
free (tht happened to me, and yielded me just a little over 1000 NP) or
it will cost you a small sum........

any1 wrote:
> and it will get repaired there. sometimes the repairman will do it for
> free (tht happened to me, and yielded me just a little over 1000 NP)
> or it will cost you a small sum........

I got 2800 selling it broken so I think that is usually your better bet.

Gareeth