Run script before logout and suspend on a single Win2k pro..

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general,microsoft.public.win2000 (More info?)

Hello,

Does anybody have an idea how to run a script:
1) before windows logout
2) before windows suspend
3) when waking up from suspend?

I have a single Windows 2000 Professional computer without domain.

Thanks in advance,
Anthony

go to Run and type gpedit.msc. You can setup a script to run during startup
and shutdown, but I am not sure about after a suspend.