Quick questions

Has anyone gotten into Kelp yet?

Should I sell my completed puzzle peices or turn them in?

Do you used Flash or HTML on the site?

thanks,

bel
7 answers Last reply
More about quick questions

    "Phoenix" <avianatrix@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > Has anyone gotten into Kelp yet?
    >
    > Should I sell my completed puzzle peices or turn them in?
    >
    > Do you used Flash or HTML on the site?
    >
    > thanks,

    Flash looks really neat and there are animated thingies that happen, but I
    like HTML. It's not distracting and it's labeled all the time. I wouldn't
    want to get lost or anything. :)

    World Challenge map pieces? A look through some posts from last week would
    probably tell you that there are a lot of neat (rare and expensive) things
    that you can get but that Codestones are also concidered 'rare' and that
    someone here got a Codestone (and clean Kitchen as a result) for all her
    work getting the map.

    Kelp for the avatar? I <blush> used a link the first day and then found out
    that that wasn't the way they had intended the resteraunt to give out the
    avatar. They (TNT) fixed the link thing so it no longer works. To get in
    (afaik) you try every hour, and if you click on it early enough (before it's
    'full') then you get in. I could be wrong about this. But I do know it's
    way expensive, and 30 000 to 50 000 NP is a good amount to take.

    Good Luck!

    daramark

    Phoenix [avianatrix@yahoo.com] said

    > Has anyone gotten into Kelp yet?

    Is this a new fetish?

    > Should I sell my completed puzzle peices or turn them in?

    Sell.

    > Do you used Flash or HTML on the site?

    Both.

    Phoenix wrote:
    > Has anyone gotten into Kelp yet?

    I recently started playing Neopets and lurking here...

    I try Kelp every time I go to the healing fairy and "make my rounds." I
    just got in for the first time last night. Yikes the prices! I'm too
    cheap to spend as much as it requires, so I just bought the cheapest
    cocktail for 7000 points. I'm not into avatars, so I don't see any
    reason to go back!

    mjoann

    In article <BZcIe.21394$pH4.744452@news20.bellglobal.com>,
    dara.butler@sympatico.ca says...
    > "Phoenix" <avianatrix@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Has anyone gotten into Kelp yet?
    > >
    > > Should I sell my completed puzzle peices or turn them in?
    > >
    > > Do you used Flash or HTML on the site?
    > >
    > > thanks,
    >

    > Flash looks really neat and there are animated thingies that happen, but I
    > like HTML. It's not distracting and it's labeled all the time. I wouldn't
    > want to get lost or anything. :)

    Okay. I've been using HTML because Flash is too distracting. I was
    just wondering if I was missing anything.

    > World Challenge map pieces? A look through some posts from last week would
    > probably tell you that there are a lot of neat (rare and expensive) things
    > that you can get but that Codestones are also concidered 'rare' and that
    > someone here got a Codestone (and clean Kitchen as a result) for all her
    > work getting the map.

    That makes me leery. I'd like some PBs or faeries but I'm up to my neck
    in Codestones.

    > Kelp for the avatar? I <blush> used a link the first day and then found out
    > that that wasn't the way they had intended the resteraunt to give out the
    > avatar. They (TNT) fixed the link thing so it no longer works. To get in
    > (afaik) you try every hour, and if you click on it early enough (before it's
    > 'full') then you get in. I could be wrong about this. But I do know it's
    > way expensive, and 30 000 to 50 000 NP is a good amount to take.

    Well shoot. It's just an avatar thing then, no interesting food give
    aways.

    Thanks for taking the time to answer!

    bel

    > Good Luck!
    >
    > daramark

    >>World Challenge map pieces? A look through some posts from last week would
    >>probably tell you that there are a lot of neat (rare and expensive) things
    >>that you can get but that Codestones are also concidered 'rare' and that
    >>someone here got a Codestone (and clean Kitchen as a result) for all her
    >>work getting the map.
    >

    > That makes me leery. I'd like some PBs or faeries but I'm up to my neck
    > in Codestones.

    I have not enough codestones, LOL.I am heavily training my pets for the
    Defender of Neopia gam,e.

    In article <42f19729$0$11062$e4fe514c@news.xs4all.nl>,
    someone@somewhere.net says...

    > >>World Challenge map pieces? A look through some posts from last week would
    > >>probably tell you that there are a lot of neat (rare and expensive) things
    > >>that you can get but that Codestones are also concidered 'rare' and that
    > >>someone here got a Codestone (and clean Kitchen as a result) for all her
    > >>work getting the map.
    > >

    > > That makes me leery. I'd like some PBs or faeries but I'm up to my neck
    > > in Codestones.
    > >

    > I have not enough codestones, LOL.I am heavily training my pets for the
    > Defender of Neopia gam,e.

    That's the sort of thing I'm saving them for. So far, the Battledome
    confuses me. I can't even find Punchbag Bob - much less fight him. But
    once it all becomes clear to me, I'm going to load my little pets up
    with training.

    The Pant Devil is waiting for me somewhere.

    bel

    Phoenix wrote:
    > In article <42f19729$0$11062$e4fe514c@news.xs4all.nl>,
    > someone@somewhere.net says...

    >>>That makes me leery. I'd like some PBs or faeries but I'm up to my neck
    >>>in Codestones.
    >>>

    >>I have not enough codestones, LOL.I am heavily training my pets for the
    >>Defender of Neopia gam,e.
    >

    > That's the sort of thing I'm saving them for. So far, the Battledome
    > confuses me. I can't even find Punchbag Bob - much less fight him. But
    > once it all becomes clear to me, I'm going to load my little pets up
    > with training.
    >
    > The Pant Devil is waiting for me somewhere.
    >
    > bel

    I have tried to fight Punchbag Bob for the trophy, but after half an
    hour I got bored and dropped out, getting him a damage of a few hundred
    hp......

Flash HTML Games Video Games