Outdoor webcam

Hello, I recently purchased a Creative Live webcam that I wanted to
mount on my motorcycle to take some time lapse pictures of an upcoming
trip. Anyway, it worked well indoors, but outside the images are
completely saturated. The shutter speed must not be fast enough for
day light. Can someone recommend an inexpensive (under $100) usb
camera that works well in daylight? Thanks!
jesse
1 answer Last reply
More about outdoor webcam

    jwalters@engineering.uiowa.edu wrote:
    > Hello, I recently purchased a Creative Live webcam that I wanted to
    > mount on my motorcycle to take some time lapse pictures of an upcoming
    > trip. Anyway, it worked well indoors, but outside the images are
    > completely saturated. The shutter speed must not be fast enough for
    > day light. Can someone recommend an inexpensive (under $100) usb
    > camera that works well in daylight? Thanks!
    > jesse

    Isn't there a settings adjustments menu? I would say to try other software
    before considering another purchase. Netmeeting would be what I would try to
    start with.

    HTH
    J.

Webcams Creative Peripherals