Outdoor webcam

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
March 5, 2005 11:12:55 PM

Hello, I recently purchased a Creative Live webcam that I wanted to
mount on my motorcycle to take some time lapse pictures of an upcoming
trip. Anyway, it worked well indoors, but outside the images are
completely saturated. The shutter speed must not be fast enough for
day light. Can someone recommend an inexpensive (under $100) usb
camera that works well in daylight? Thanks!
jesse

More about : outdoor webcam

March 12, 2005 11:48:45 AM

jwalters@engineering.uiowa.edu wrote:
> Hello, I recently purchased a Creative Live webcam that I wanted to
> mount on my motorcycle to take some time lapse pictures of an upcoming
> trip. Anyway, it worked well indoors, but outside the images are
> completely saturated. The shutter speed must not be fast enough for
> day light. Can someone recommend an inexpensive (under $100) usb
> camera that works well in daylight? Thanks!
> jesse

Isn't there a settings adjustments menu? I would say to try other software
before considering another purchase. Netmeeting would be what I would try to
start with.

HTH
J.
!