USB 2.0 hotfix KB822568

lotus0000 wrote:
> As subject, how can I download the hotfix related to 822568?
>
> URL for KB: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822568

Hi - as the article states, you have to contact MS for hotfixes. Call them -
they shouldn't charge you if all you need is the hotfix.

Many thanks.

As my personal opinion, I think that is got more trobule for IT professional
and end-users since not easy get the solution.

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
<lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
:#0dl5vHNFHA.2464@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...

lotus0000 wrote:
> Many thanks.
>
> As my personal opinion, I think that is got more trobule for IT
> professional and end-users since not easy get the solution.

You're welcome. Hotfixes aren't really aimed at end-users. IT professionals
shouldn't have a problem calling in - note also that hotfixes are not
regression tested, are "use at your own risk," and MS also wants to track
how many people need it.