Solved

Windows 7 keeps on freezing for a sec

Tags:
  • Windows 7
  • Games
  • Music
Last response: in Windows 7
November 20, 2009 10:33:20 PM

I have noticed when i play music,or my games that the pc freezes for just 1 or 2 seconds, i couldnt find what is it yet.it's just annoying :fou:  when you're playing your games...
did this happen to anybody?any help?

More about : windows freezing sec

a c 215 $ Windows 7
November 22, 2009 2:22:33 AM

Is it actually for a full 1 or 2 seconds? Or is it shorter than 1 second? Microstuttering is a common problem with no fix. If that really is the problem, you're just going to have to put up with it.
m
l
November 22, 2009 3:55:30 PM

I dont think it's 'Microstuttering'(i have never heard of that) but i looked for info and apparently you get that prob if you are running multiple GPU's, and i'm not.
I would say its 1 second of hang.You know,when you're playing music and you hear that.. 'rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr' for a sec and then the music keeps going on,well, the same with games.Last night i uninstalled network,audio and video drivers, now i'm putting them back on again.I'll let you now if any changes.
Cheers
m
l
Related resources

Best solution

a c 215 $ Windows 7
November 22, 2009 6:54:54 PM

I see. Drivers are a good start. Let us know how that goes.
December 2, 2009 10:00:59 AM

The_Prophecy said:
I see. Drivers are a good start. Let us know how that goes.

I think i had some drivers corrupted,it was making my system very slow,when i went to safe mode it worked extremely fast,so i decided to uninstall everything.
It didn't make a change so i decided to make a clean install.Cheers
m
l
!