problem usb printer

i setup usb printer in win2k prof ,in this pc wprk fine ,but i shard it with
two arher pc win98 i cant see it in the network
i include the diriver for 98 in setup and every 98pc have user and password
in win 2k ,
in my networkplace from pc with win 98 i can see the pc win 2k in i can see
ather folder shard in it but i can't see the printer any one can help me
thanks

Ensure the printer name does not exceed 12 chars and no spaces.