Add workstation to domain??

Dear All,
I've applied the policy "Add workstation to domain" to a Account in the DC
security policy. After that I try to add a PC to the domain but the error
message come up say "access denied". The Account has just the power user
right without Domain Admin right. How can I solve this problem? What is the
configuration I missed? Or is there any others solution can help me to make a
domain power user who has the responsiblity to add a PC to the domain?
--
Thanks and Regards
Aries

    Does the account you are using to add the wks to the domain have rights to
    "create computer object"?

    "Aries" wrote:

    > Dear All,
    > I've applied the policy "Add workstation to domain" to a Account in the DC
    > security policy. After that I try to add a PC to the domain but the error
    > message come up say "access denied". The Account has just the power user
    > right without Domain Admin right. How can I solve this problem? What is the
    > configuration I missed? Or is there any others solution can help me to make a
    > domain power user who has the responsiblity to add a PC to the domain?
    > --
    > Thanks and Regards
    > Aries

    Yes, I've granted the right "create/delete computer object" to that account.
    The situation is that sometimes the account can add the pc to domain, but
    sometimes cannot say "access denied"! When I use the domain admin account do
    it this, there isn't any problem say "access denied" all the time. Any
    configuration I miss? Now, I put the "add workstation to domain" & the
    "create/delete object" in the domain.

    Thanks,
    Aries

    "Big_D" wrote:

    > Does the account you are using to add the wks to the domain have rights to
    > "create computer object"?
    >
    > "Aries" wrote:
    >
    > > Dear All,
    > > I've applied the policy "Add workstation to domain" to a Account in the DC
    > > security policy. After that I try to add a PC to the domain but the error
    > > message come up say "access denied". The Account has just the power user
    > > right without Domain Admin right. How can I solve this problem? What is the
    > > configuration I missed? Or is there any others solution can help me to make a
    > > domain power user who has the responsiblity to add a PC to the domain?
    > > --
    > > Thanks and Regards
    > > Aries

Policy Domain Workstations Windows