removed the program. Any one have any ideas why it might have blown up?

From: "Crash Craddock" <CrashCraddock@discussions.microsoft.com>

| Installed the Beta on a server that is used for Citrix. Worked well for
| approimately a week and then blew up. Generated an error log of 1.7 gig and
| filled up the root drive. Had to kill the error log before reading and
| removed the program. Any one have any ideas why it might have blown up?

Lesson learned -- Never install Beta software on a production server !

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

David,

Please refrain from being a complete moron. Sometimes things get put on
servers for a specific reason. If you can't offer some help - don't bother
to reply.

Crash

From: "Crash Craddock" <CrashCraddock@discussions.microsoft.com>

| David,
|
| Please refrain from being a complete moron. Sometimes things get put on
| servers for a specific reason. If you can't offer some help - don't bother
| to reply.
|
| Crash

It's a moron who will use or allow to use a server in such a way as to get infected with
non-viral malware. It is a moron who uses untested, Beta software on a production server.

It doesn't matter if a crashed the server and what caused it to crash. There should not
have been a need to use the software in the first place and it should not have been a Beta
version. If the security of a server is compromised with malware, only tested, approved and
software specifically designed for servers should be used.

My help is the advice from an experienced administrator -- Don't use Beta software on
production servers and don't use or allow a server to be used in such a way the malware can
lower its IA level.