How does application connects to kernel

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
March 31, 2005 3:35:41 AM

remember that it uses something like 'inter procedure call' to connect to
the kernel but can't remember
the name exaclt. Anyone know what it's called exactly?

thank you
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 4:07:45 PM

Hello,

I guess you mean "Inter Process Communication" but this is communication
between 2 processes.
AFAIK you don't "talk" to the kernel. You don't have to. There are APIs
for this...

In article <c6L2e.18474$C72.4584@fe09.lga>, dfsa@sadf.com says...

--

h.wulff