How does application connects to kernel

remember that it uses something like 'inter procedure call' to connect to
the kernel but can't remember
the name exaclt. Anyone know what it's called exactly?

thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about application connects kernel

    Hello,

    I guess you mean "Inter Process Communication" but this is communication
    between 2 processes.
    AFAIK you don't "talk" to the kernel. You don't have to. There are APIs
    for this...

    In article <c6L2e.18474$C72.4584@fe09.lga>, dfsa@sadf.com says...

    --

    h.wulff