tools to resize dynamic disk?

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
March 31, 2005 2:27:29 PM

Hi all,

Do you know any tools able to resize partition on windows dynamic disks?

Many thanks.
August 19, 2011 5:16:17 AM

Would you plz tell us more info?
i got many partition resizing tools could do this work, like partition magic, easeus partition manager, or true image
the problem is partition magic stopping upgrading,
easeus partition manager can resize your dynamic volume, good function and price
true image for server version is good, but seems too expensive
if you would like to share with details with us, that will be better.
Related resources
August 29, 2011 10:58:39 AM

The only thing that I have against Easus is the number of times that I see forum spam recommending it. That is enough to make me disregard it however good it may be. (And it does make me suspect that it can't be very good.)

Companies who try to save a few bucks by spamming rather than advertising don't get my custom.
September 27, 2011 11:58:28 AM

In the past there's no way to resize volume on dynamic disk directly, becasue the dynamic disk is flexible, you could add any unallocated space from any dynamic disk into any data volume (except system volume) to make it become spanned volume. But you can not extend system volume or shrink volume you must first convert it to basic then resize basic disk, however it is to hard to convert it to basic without data loss. Luckly I find a dynamic disk management which could resize dynamic disk directly, hope this article could give you some help. Resource from:

http://www.dynamic-disk.com/resource/resize-dynamic-dis...
!