I thought..

I thought you were suposed to get _good_ stuff for your birthday.
Me? I get bit on one wheel and diseased on another. Scarry to
even think what the wheel of misfortune would give me today.
Even the Knowledge wheel was a letdown today. Just a bit of
"sage advice" from the king. Bah! I wave my paw at you!

Balyn

mikki

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

Well, sorry about the poor prizes, but I'm sending wishes to you for a very
happy birthday. What's your username?

"Balyn" <balyn_62@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I thought you were suposed to get _good_ stuff for your birthday.
> Me? I get bit on one wheel and diseased on another. Scarry to
> even think what the wheel of misfortune would give me today.
> Even the Knowledge wheel was a letdown today. Just a bit of
> "sage advice" from the king. Bah! I wave my paw at you!
>
> Balyn

"Balyn" <balyn_62@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I thought you were suposed to get _good_ stuff for your birthday.
> Me? I get bit on one wheel and diseased on another. Scarry to
> even think what the wheel of misfortune would give me today.
> Even the Knowledge wheel was a letdown today. Just a bit of
> "sage advice" from the king. Bah! I wave my paw at you!

Happy Birthday!

What I found was there were more Random Events. Most of mine are of the
"You hear a chant in the distance" or others like that. But depending on
your "luck" factor, these events may be stuff like Map pieces (I did get a
Spooky Map piece) and good stuff like Codestones (I may have even found one
of those, it does happen, randomly).

Of course I also had NP taken for the Money Tree by Ghosts. But I try not
to remember or remark on those occasions. I hit a streak of about 4 days
where every day I got the Pant Devil from the WOE. What's with that? For
more than a year I didn't ever land on him, so I guess it was my turn.

Good Luck!

daramark

"Mikki" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> Well, sorry about the poor prizes, but I'm sending wishes to you for a
> very happy birthday. What's your username?
>

> "Balyn" <balyn_62@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I thought you were suposed to get _good_ stuff for your birthday.
>> Me? I get bit on one wheel and diseased on another. Scarry to
>> even think what the wheel of misfortune would give me today.
>> Even the Knowledge wheel was a letdown today. Just a bit of
>> "sage advice" from the king. Bah! I wave my paw at you!
>>
>> Balyn

I just wanted to gripe, not get anything free.
If I get sent anything I won't return it, but I'm
not posting my name just to get something.
Thanks for the kind thought tho. ^_^

Balyn

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

"Balyn" <balyn_62@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I thought you were suposed to get _good_ stuff for your birthday.
> Me? I get bit on one wheel and diseased on another. Scarry to
> even think what the wheel of misfortune would give me today.
> Even the Knowledge wheel was a letdown today. Just a bit of
> "sage advice" from the king. Bah! I wave my paw at you!
>
> Balyn

Everyone gets SOMETHING on their birthday, even if its not something big :)

> "Mikki" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
>> Well, sorry about the poor prizes, but I'm sending wishes to you for a
>> very happy birthday. What's your username?
>>

>> "Balyn" <balyn_62@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>I thought you were suposed to get _good_ stuff for your birthday.
>>> Me? I get bit on one wheel and diseased on another. Scarry to
>>> even think what the wheel of misfortune would give me today.
>>> Even the Knowledge wheel was a letdown today. Just a bit of
>>> "sage advice" from the king. Bah! I wave my paw at you!
>>>
>>> Balyn
>>>
> I just wanted to gripe, not get anything free.
> If I get sent anything I won't return it, but I'm
> not posting my name just to get something.
> Thanks for the kind thought tho. ^_^
>
> Balyn

I cant find you... your user name is balyn?
I can find a pet named balyn, but not a user!

"Balyn" <balyn_62@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I thought you were suposed to get _good_ stuff for your birthday.
> Me? I get bit on one wheel and diseased on another. Scarry to
> even think what the wheel of misfortune would give me today.
> Even the Knowledge wheel was a letdown today. Just a bit of
> "sage advice" from the king. Bah! I wave my paw at you!
>
> Balyn

Used to be before I managed to get that account frozen. :/
I have said before, I'd just rather not today, if you can see
where I'm comming from.

Balyn
"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>I cant find you... your user name is balyn?
> I can find a pet named balyn, but not a user!
>

> "Balyn" <balyn_62@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I thought you were suposed to get _good_ stuff for your birthday.
>> Me? I get bit on one wheel and diseased on another. Scarry to
>> even think what the wheel of misfortune would give me today.
>> Even the Knowledge wheel was a letdown today. Just a bit of
>> "sage advice" from the king. Bah! I wave my paw at you!
>>
>> Balyn

Gotchya!