win 2000 server boot disk problem

hi
i am a network administrator for win 2000 server domain , the exchange
server is installed on the same server , i had moved the information store of
the exchange on the Second partition , but still the other log and
transaction files of the exchange on the c drive

my problem is although i have the real busy space on c drive 3 GB and the
total capacity of that drive about 8 GB , but it appears that the busy space
about 5 GB

day after day it increased but thats not real because i had misured the
files included the hidden and its not more than 3 GB so where is the waste
space

please for any body can help me , i'll appreciate very much

Maged N. Roshdy

"Maged N. Roshdy" <MagedNRoshdy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi
> i am a network administrator for win 2000 server domain , the exchange
> server is installed on the same server , i had moved the information store
of
> the exchange on the Second partition , but still the other log and
> transaction files of the exchange on the c drive
>
> my problem is although i have the real busy space on c drive 3 GB and the
> total capacity of that drive about 8 GB , but it appears that the busy
space
> about 5 GB
>
> day after day it increased but thats not real because i had misured the
> files included the hidden and its not more than 3 GB so where is the waste
> space
>
> please for any body can help me , i'll appreciate very much
>
> Maged N. Roshdy

We can't tell you what's eating up your disk space - it's your server!
Try one of these tools to have a closer look:
DriveUse:
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nulifetv/freezip/freeware/index.html
Bullet Proof Folder sizes: http://www.foldersizes.com/