win 2000 server boot disk problem

hi
i am a network administrator for win 2000 server domain , the exchange
server is installed on the same server , i had moved the information store of
the exchange on the Second partition , but still the other log and
transaction files of the exchange on the c drive

my problem is although i have the real busy space on c drive 3 GB and the
total capacity of that drive about 8 GB , but it appears that the busy space
about 5 GB

day after day it increased but thats not real because i had misured the
files included the hidden and its not more than 3 GB so where is the waste
space

please for any body can help me , i'll appreciate very much

Maged N. Roshdy
1 answer Last reply
More about 2000 server boot disk problem

    "Maged N. Roshdy" <MagedNRoshdy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hi
    > i am a network administrator for win 2000 server domain , the exchange
    > server is installed on the same server , i had moved the information store
    of
    > the exchange on the Second partition , but still the other log and
    > transaction files of the exchange on the c drive
    >
    > my problem is although i have the real busy space on c drive 3 GB and the
    > total capacity of that drive about 8 GB , but it appears that the busy
    space
    > about 5 GB
    >
    > day after day it increased but thats not real because i had misured the
    > files included the hidden and its not more than 3 GB so where is the waste
    > space
    >
    > please for any body can help me , i'll appreciate very much
    >
    > Maged N. Roshdy

    We can't tell you what's eating up your disk space - it's your server!
    Try one of these tools to have a closer look:
    DriveUse:
    http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nulifetv/freezip/freeware/index.html
    Bullet Proof Folder sizes: http://www.foldersizes.com/

Servers Boot Exchange Windows