Problem after installing W2003 SP1

I'm testing a server after installing W2003 SP1 and I've got a strange
error.

Windows Time service won't start and when I try and start it manually I get
the error:-

"Could not start the Windows Time Service on local computer"

"Error 1300: Not all privileges referenced are assigned to the caller"

Any one got any ideas about how to fix this?

Thanks

There is a Microsoft Knowledgebase article:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/892501

Unfortunately Method 1 did NOT work at all for us, still got error
1300.
Method 2 produced another error (1079 account specified is different).

MICROSOFT PLEASE FIX YOUR BUGS!!!!

Great - just what I needed - many thanks!

I give "Local Service" & "Service" rights to change the system time on the
Group Policy w32time starts fine now.