Trouble With Logitech QuickCam Messenger

I have Logitech Quickcam Messenger and my camera is blurry when I take
pictures or when I start a video.....if anybody knows what to do, email
me at brbchickenleg@gmail.com thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about trouble logitech quickcam messenger

    I also have a logitech webcam and you can see the pictures I took with
    it on my webcam page at:

    http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/webcam.htm

    You may have to play around with setting a bit just to see if you can
    "tweak" the pictures.

Webcams Quickcam Messenger Logitech Peripherals