Windows 2000 PC RDP

fred

I can RDP from a W2K PC to a XP PC but can not do it the other way. You get
the normal message that the device time or something.

Any ideas

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi,

Windows XP has built in RDP (this function was only built in Windows server;
Therminal Server; TS...etc.)
RDP doesn't built into Windows 2000. However, there are some other
applications.
Such as;
- Tight VNC, WinVNC; http://www.tightvnc.com/download.html
- Real VNC; http://www.realvnc.com/download.html
- This is my favorite one;
http://www.gensortium.com/products/downloads/gencontrol.exe
No client, nothing requires... Just download, open the application, put the
IP address or computer name (in the same nework only) and click connect.

I hope this helps.