FILE FOLDER PASSWORD

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 2, 2005 7:07:40 AM

Hey there. Is there a way to place a password with a prompt for each file folder even for the Administrator.

--

Paul Koukos

More about : file folder password

Anonymous
April 2, 2005 7:07:41 AM

"Paul Koukos" <pkoukos@earthlink.net> wrote in

> Hey there. Is there a way to place a password with a prompt for
> each file folder even for the Administrator.

If you want truly good security to protect a private area of disk from
anyone including admins, I recommend the freeware TrueCrypt at:

<http://truecrypt.sourceforge.net/&gt;

It works with virtual disks rather than folders. You can create
several virtual disks each with its own password if needed.

HTH,
John
!