Windows 2003 Admin Pack

DaNa

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

I have installed "Windows 2003 Admin Pack" on an XP SP2 computer.
It does not appear in Start Programs, nor in Program Files. How could I run
it?
Thanks,
Dan

run -> mmc -> Add/remove Snap-in -> Add ... and check if the administration
consoles are installed.

--
Andrei Ungureanu
www.eventid.net

"danA" <dea@deamon.com> wrote in message

> I have installed "Windows 2003 Admin Pack" on an XP SP2 computer.
> It does not appear in Start Programs, nor in Program Files. How could I
> run it?
> Thanks,
> Dan

It usually installs to the Administrative tools anyway. If those are
hidden in your start menu, look for them under the control panel.