PetPet Map Pieces

Because i want to ZZAAAPPP!!! my petpet anyone
know the names of the new petpet map pieces?

o.k dont worry about it i found out

Petpet Laboratory Map

"Soviet1918" <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Because i want to ZZAAAPPP!!! my petpet anyone
> know the names of the new petpet map pieces?

But has anyone actually SEEN one? I'd like to know if they are actually in
circulation yet!

> o.k dont worry about it i found out
>
> Petpet Laboratory Map
>

> "Soviet1918" <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> Because i want to ZZAAAPPP!!! my petpet anyone
>> know the names of the new petpet map pieces?

I did a search on the wiz and nothing
autions & swaps still nothing.....MMMMMMmmmm
dont even know were you would buy "lol" such a thing..

>I did a search on the wiz and nothing
> autions & swaps still nothing.....MMMMMMmmmm
> dont even know were you would buy "lol" such a thing..
>
> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> But has anyone actually SEEN one? I'd like to know if they are actually
> in
>> circulation yet!

AFAIK they have been released. Mind you, the person could have been lieing
<gasp> on the boards.

They are given out as a random event, so right now they are horribly rare
(read expensive, the person who claimed to have sold one said they got 730k
for it). And people are probably holding on to the ones they get, hoping to
get more. I know I would hold on to it. Yes, I want to Zap my Petpets too!

I have no idea if they are given out at games that give out other map
pieces. I have never gotten a map piece from a game, so I don't even know
if they are still doing that.

daramark

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>> "Soviet1918" <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

> "Soviet1918" <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>>I did a search on the wiz and nothing
>> autions & swaps still nothing.....MMMMMMmmmm
>> dont even know were you would buy "lol" such a thing..
>>
>> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>>> But has anyone actually SEEN one? I'd like to know if they are actually
>> in
>>> circulation yet!
>>>

> AFAIK they have been released. Mind you, the person could have been
> lieing <gasp> on the boards.
>
> They are given out as a random event, so right now they are horribly rare
> (read expensive, the person who claimed to have sold one said they got
> 730k for it). And people are probably holding on to the ones they get,
> hoping to get more. I know I would hold on to it. Yes, I want to Zap my
> Petpets too!
>
> I have no idea if they are given out at games that give out other map
> pieces. I have never gotten a map piece from a game, so I don't even know
> if they are still doing that.
>

> daramark

You can still get pieces of the original treasure map on scorchy slots - a
lot rarer than it used to be. Not aware of any other locations off the top
of my head

I guess I wondered because on Neoitems.net (who are pretty up to par with
whats going on and what is GOING to be released) they still have the maps as
"searchable" and not "active". Odd...