Internet Explorer problem with Windows 2000

Can anyone here please help me with the procedure to repair Internet
Explorer in Windows 2000 as one of our Senior Group Members has a problem
with it.

TIA

--

Regards
Joe

    These articles may help or post the details of the problem here.

    inetexplorer.ie6.browser

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/194177
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/ie/6/all/reskit/en-us/part7/z02ie6rk.mspx

    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Joe" wrote:
    | Can anyone here please help me with the procedure to repair Internet
    | Explorer in Windows 2000 as one of our Senior Group Members has a problem
    | with it.
    |
    | TIA
    |
    | --
    |
    | Regards
    | Joe
    | Tasmania

    Thanks for your reply Dave.

    This member has been having some problems and I advised her to go to
    Add/Remove Programs and run the Repair Tool for Internet Explorer, thinking
    that it would be the same as 98 and ME but when she went to do that there is
    no listing for it.

    I use XP and I'm not familiar with 2000 so I was wondering if it was the
    same as XP where you have to run sfc /scannow.

    Any further suggestions?

    --

    Regards
    Joe
    "Dave Patrick" <mail@Nospam.DSPatrick.com> wrote in message
    > These articles may help or post the details of the problem here.
    >
    > inetexplorer.ie6.browser
    >
    > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/194177
    > http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/ie/6/all/reskit/en-us/part7/z02ie6rk.mspx

    > Regards,

    > Microsoft Certified Professional
    > Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    > http://www.microsoft.com/protect
    >
    > "Joe" wrote:
    > | Can anyone here please help me with the procedure to repair Internet
    > | Explorer in Windows 2000 as one of our Senior Group Members has a
    > problem
    > | with it.
    > |
    > | TIA
    > |
    > | --
    > |
    > | Regards
    > | Joe
    > | Tasmania

    sfc the system file checker also works in Windows 2000 but it is an
    operating system tool not really for IE. Try the links or ask them in the
    inetexplorer.* groups.

    --

    "Joe" wrote:
    | Thanks for your reply Dave.
    |
    | This member has been having some problems and I advised her to go to
    | Add/Remove Programs and run the Repair Tool for Internet Explorer,
    thinking
    | that it would be the same as 98 and ME but when she went to do that there
    is
    | no listing for it.
    |
    | I use XP and I'm not familiar with 2000 so I was wondering if it was the
    | same as XP where you have to run sfc /scannow.
    |
    | Any further suggestions?
    |
    | --
    |
    | Regards
    | Joe
    | Tasmania

    Thanks again Dave, I couldn't really find what I wanted in the links so will
    I will ask in IE groups as you suggest.

    Cya

    --

    > sfc the system file checker also works in Windows 2000 but it is an
    > operating system tool not really for IE. Try the links or ask them in the
    > inetexplorer.* groups.
    >
    > --
    > Regards,

    > Microsoft Certified Professional
    > Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    > http://www.microsoft.com/protect
    >
    > "Joe" wrote:
    > | Thanks for your reply Dave.
    > |
    > | This member has been having some problems and I advised her to go to
    > | Add/Remove Programs and run the Repair Tool for Internet Explorer,
    > thinking
    > | that it would be the same as 98 and ME but when she went to do that
    > there
    > is
    > | no listing for it.
    > |
    > | I use XP and I'm not familiar with 2000 so I was wondering if it was the
    > | same as XP where you have to run sfc /scannow.
    > |
    > | Any further suggestions?
    > |
    > | --
    > |
    > | Regards
    > | Joe
    > | Tasmania

Internet Explorer Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows