  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 2, 2004 7:05:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

We've been playing Generals at work for a few weeks now. 2 of us upgraded our
machines and reinstalled the game.

Now when either of us goes into the Lan Lobby to create a game, no other
players can see the new game. The only person that can create a playable game
is the one computer that didn't change.

Here's the basic changes: Both machines went from Windows 2000 to Windows XP.
Now we're all running Generals on XP.

Any thoughts?

More about : generals lan game problem

September 17, 2004 12:08:07 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

I had the same problem and it turned out to be a problem with the Unofficial
Maps. Delete them and then try again.

!