What happened to my last post

I made a post about a problem I had with a Windows Update patch which
stopped access to my Access file using ASP.NET.

I still can't find out why I can't open the Access database files anymore,
it worked fine for over two years, and suddenly (after a windows update) it
stops.

I can't find any reference to this problem on the Microsoft site, and
somehow my News messages have disappeared.

"Lou Brown" <lou160352@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I made a post about a problem I had with a Windows Update patch which
> stopped access to my Access file using ASP.NET.
>
> I still can't find out why I can't open the Access database files anymore,
> it worked fine for over two years, and suddenly (after a windows update)
it
> stops.
>
> I can't find any reference to this problem on the Microsoft site, and
> somehow my News messages have disappeared.

Your post is still there (see below), with no replies, probably
because this is not the right forum to get in touch with Microsoft.
While MS sponsors this newsgroup, the vast majority of all
replies come from volunteers who are in no way affiliated with
Microsoft.

To get in touch with Microsoft, just ring their telephone number
in whatever city you are.
After applying an auto update some Web Sites can no longer open the Access
database applications from our web pages.

I don't understand how this can happen or why. We had some problems
previously with our SQL Server database access, again after a service patch.

People expect software to work, now because of this service patch I have to
work back without overtime, and my development schedules remain unchanged.
Yet I can find no way to communicate directly back to microsoft about this
problem which they created which is effecting our business.