After applying SP4 copy command doesn't work correctly

This is on a W2000 workstation.
I have a batch program which runs my backup from the command line.
First a backup is made, then the backup is zipped, and finally the zipped
backup is copied to a CD/RW.
Since applying SP4 I often get the message "Incorrect Parameter" with the
copy command. The command is: COPY D:\Backup\daily.zip Y:\Sunday.zip, where
Y is my CD/RW.
Copying it via the Explorer just works fine..
Any suggestions?
Thanks

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 00:43:01 -0800, "Xpoes" <Xpoes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>This is on a W2000 workstation.
>I have a batch program which runs my backup from the command line.
>First a backup is made, then the backup is zipped, and finally the zipped
>backup is copied to a CD/RW.
>Since applying SP4 I often get the message "Incorrect Parameter" with the
>copy command. The command is: COPY D:\Backup\daily.zip Y:\Sunday.zip, where
>Y is my CD/RW.
>Copying it via the Explorer just works fine..
>Any suggestions?
>Thanks

Try

COPY "D:\Backup\daily.zip" "Y:\Sunday.zip"

Jerold Schulman
Windows Server MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com