What the hell!!!!

What the hell is that thing?
Tanglepus! lol

The Neopets team need help BADLY...

I love the tanglepus, I just wish it was a petpet!

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> "Soviet1918" <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> What the hell is that thing?
>> Tanglepus! lol
>>
>> The Neopets team need help BADLY...
>>
>I love the tanglepus, I just wish it was a petpet!

OK, let's fill up our SDB with them and make a suggestion. Of course they
will probably not do it, but we can try. Or they may make a new petpet that
we could fish out, but make it horrible rare.

daramark

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 16:22:45 GMT, "bodcat1"
<bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote:

>I love the tanglepus, I just wish it was a petpet!

I thought it was a petpet - I was really surprised when I saw it
was a food! I've gotten 3 of them in the past 5 days, before that none
- is it a new fishing item?

- Nichole

"Nichole" <nicholef@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 16:22:45 GMT, "bodcat1"
> <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote:
>
>>I love the tanglepus, I just wish it was a petpet!
>
> I thought it was a petpet - I was really surprised when I saw it
> was a food! I've gotten 3 of them in the past 5 days, before that none
> - is it a new fishing item?
>
> - Nichole

cartain items are based on the level your pet is at

you can''t catch a tanglpuss before your pet is level 30

No, its not new - newish maybe LOL
I got one about 2 weeks ago

"Nichole" <nicholef@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 16:22:45 GMT, "bodcat1"
> <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote:
>
>>I love the tanglepus, I just wish it was a petpet!
>
> I thought it was a petpet - I was really surprised when I saw it
> was a food! I've gotten 3 of them in the past 5 days, before that none
> - is it a new fishing item?
>
> - Nichole

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

~Kerry~ [kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com] said

> cartain items are based on the level your pet is at
>
> you can''t catch a tanglpuss before your pet is level 30

It must be less than that as my pets are at 26 and I've caught one.

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ~Kerry~ [kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com] said
>
>> cartain items are based on the level your pet is at
>>
>> you can''t catch a tanglpuss before your pet is level 30
>
> It must be less than that as my pets are at 26 and I've caught one.

OOOPS

typo , it should have been level 20 ( those darn keys are too close together
:p)

Yea my pet is at 27 and as i said i caught one....
Still an ugly thing though......lol

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ~Kerry~ [kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com] said
>
> > cartain items are based on the level your pet is at
> >
> > you can''t catch a tanglpuss before your pet is level 30
>
> It must be less than that as my pets are at 26 and I've caught one.

MMMmmmmm lol we believe you ;-)))
yeah them 2's and 3's are a tricky one..

"~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > ~Kerry~ [kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com] said
> >
> >> cartain items are based on the level your pet is at
> >>
> >> you can''t catch a tanglpuss before your pet is level 30
> >
> > It must be less than that as my pets are at 26 and I've caught one.
>

> OOOPS
>
> typo , it should have been level 20 ( those darn keys are too close
together
> :p)

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

~Kerry~ [kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com] said

> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > ~Kerry~ [kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com] said
> >
> >> cartain items are based on the level your pet is at
> >>
> >> you can''t catch a tanglpuss before your pet is level 30
> >
> > It must be less than that as my pets are at 26 and I've caught one.
>

> OOOPS
>
> typo , it should have been level 20 ( those darn keys are too close together
> :p)

That makes more sense. Do you know if their is a list anywhere of prizes
and levels?

Neoitems.net has a list of items you can get. The ones in italics havent
been released yet (I love the madfish LOL!)
No idea of the levels you need though.

http://home.neopets.com/templates/homepage.phtml?pet_name=Crash_Bandicoot_Psx