927 AM NST - TURMY

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
and he has decided to grant your petpet a level!!!
Your petpet is now level 3!

mikki

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

Thank you!
You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
and he has decided to give you 100 neopoints!!!

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
> and he has decided to grant your petpet a level!!!
> Your petpet is now level 3!

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
> and he has decided to grant your petpet a level!!!
> Your petpet is now level 3!

Thanks,

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
and he has decided to give you 100 neopoints!!!

Still doesn't want to try Cobrall for breakfast. Maybe I should try another
petpet? Selket?

I thought he would like a change from all those Snowballs he eats. lol

daramark